Thursday, March 02, 2006

Still wandering...

It's been quite a journey I've traveled since my last post and I know that its been quite a while. I have been reflecting on a lot of things too, perhaps too many to mention here but I know that the people I do call my friends are great. I have been able to rely on them for support and love through the challenging days and I have enjoyed talking with them and sharing my triumphs as well as disappointments. I have been able to experience a lot of personal defining moments. That is just a side effect of life passing I guess.

I have begun to understand more of my own personality and I have started to realize parts of my character that need reconstruction and i have been working a bit on my outlook and personal conveyance of attitude. I may have lost a spark of cheer for a roommate of mine because when he's negative I find myself rocketing down the same road. I know it's a weakness of mine. He struggles with finiancial issues like I do and I know it's a challenge to stay happy during those hours of stress figuring where ends will meet, but I hate letting it get me down. Its hard to pull up from that spiral when it begins. Is it a bad thing to avoid roommates in general circumstances like those?

I avoid so many other issues in life that I wonder some times what I should be doing with life. Why do I not just take charge and make the world conform to my decisions? I suppose that's not the way that life works, but it would be nice if I had enough resolve to tell the world what I want and how I plan on making it a reality.

Well I feel like I have started to babble... so I'll take a break for now. I hope I run into you sometime so I can say Hi and get aquainted perhaps...
Safe wanderings to you all!

1 comment:

el veneno said...

Good to hear something from you. Your post is pretty cryptic but I hope you're doing well.